Earning points by using the customer number is suitable for online and offline businesses.
How does it work
A customer number consists of 9 digits
Get customer number
- The customer creates an account. This can be done by clicking on the "My Points" menu item and then the "Or create a new account" button. On the demo you can also log in with the credentials [email protected] / welcome123.
- The customer clicks the "Earn Points" menu item and then the "Customer Number" button. A modal opens with the 9-digit customer number.
Credit points with customer number
- The staff member logs in to the staff area. On the demo you can also log in with the credentials [email protected] / welcome123.
- Navigate to "Points" and click the the "Customer Number" button.
- A modal opens where the customer number can be entered, the amount of points to be credited and optionally segments can be selected.